Rules & Waiver
Be prepared by bringing a completed WAIVER FORM on your first visit.
- The Action Sports Park welcomes skateboards, scooters, and bicycles. All types of self propelled bikes are allowed from unicycles to BMX, full suspension and hardtails. We also welcome dirt boards and dirt scooters inside the bike park.
- No hard wheels are allowed inside the bike park zones. Only wheels with rubber tires are allowed.
- No radio controlled cars/trucks are allowed inside the Action Sports Park at any time.
- No electric or gas powered vehicles of any kind are allowed inside the Action Sports Park.
- No Smoking, of any kind, is allowed in San Jose Parks.
- No alcohol is allowed in the skate park, parking lot or pathways.
- For participants’ safety, we will be closed to the public during wet and rainy weather. Please call the park at (408) 794-7574 in advance if you are unsure about the current local weather conditions.