At 68,000 square feet, Lake Cunningham Regional Skate Park (LCRSP) is the largest skate park in California. Featuring the world’s largest cradle, tallest vert wall, and largest full pipe, LCRSP offers a wide variety of terrain for all skill levels to learn and enjoy.
LCRSP requires that each participant has a liability waiver on file before skating/riding. If the participant is under 18, his/her parent/legal guardian must sign the waiver in person at LCRSP or the waiver must be notarized. Faxed waivers or phone calls will not be accepted.
2305 S. White Rd.
San José, CA 95148
(located at the southeast corner inside Lake Cunningham Regional Park)
Winter Hours : November 1, 2016 – March 17, 2017
- Monday: closed
- Tuesday: closed
- Wednesday: 3:00pm-9:00pm
- Thursday: 3:00pm-9:00pm
- Friday: 12:00pm-9:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am-9:00pm
- Sunday: 9:00am-5:00pm
Rules and Regulations
- All participants must sign a waiver before entering the facility. Participants 17 years of age and under must have waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian
- All participants must wear a helmet, elbow pads, and knee pads at all times while inside the facility.
- Skateboards, BMX, MTB, Inline and Scooters are allowed.
- All sessions are mixed – skateboarding, BMX, scooters, and inline skating are using the park simultaneously.
- For participants’ safety, LCRSP will be closed to the public during wet and rainy weather. Please call the park at (408) 794-7574 in advance if you are unsure about the current local weather conditions.
FREE College Fridays this Fall!
We will be open on Fridays starting at 12:00pm (that’s noon for all you flunkers). If you have a valid current College ID, you get in for FREE before 5:00pm on Fridays! Come #ridecunningham and get in a session before the weekend even begins!
Youth (17 & under)
- Daily Entry: $3
- Monthly Pass: $20
- Annual Pass: $75
- Daily Entry: $5
- Monthly Pass: $25
- Annual Pass: $99